Only 10 minutes from downtown Cozumel at famous Chankanaab National Park, this is the perfect backdrop for your manatee experience. The park offers incredible snorkeling, diving, restaurants, and a beautiful beach.
This tour includes:
Days of Operation
Departures (Local time)
Transfer / Meeting Instructions
Taxi and Transfers Required
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
• The admission fee to Chankanaab Park is included in the price for manatee program participants.
• Transfers are not included. The 10-15 minute taxi ride will cost approximately $10 each way per taxi for up to 4 people.
• There are lockers available for rent at the park (free for manatee participants).
• Please note that the Dolphin Swim facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Please bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any payments.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Minimum age: 6 years old.
• For the safety and comfort of guests and the manatees, children ages 6-12 years old must be accompanied by one participating, paying adult per child.
• If children are 13 years old and over, they may swim on their own, but must have an adult present at the manatee facility.
• Do not wear sunblock while with the manatees, unless it is biodegradable.
• Non-swimmers are welcome, but must be comfortable in deep water. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
• Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the manatee are not allowed.
• Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
Taxi prices are approximate. ShoreTrips does not monitor them.