Most of the time, the women will go shopping in Nassau while the guys charter a boat for a few hours of world-class fishing, beer drinking, pretzel eating and storytelling. (The stories change when the women come along...and pretzels are replaced with salad.)
This tour includes:
• A choice of a 35-foot or 48-foot boat
• Services of an experienced captain
• Bait, tackle, and ice
• A great morning or afternoon out on the water
• Opportunity to reel in the big one!
Get out and do some serious fishing on one of our experienced captain's two boats.
Choose the 35-foot Allman sport fisher, equipped with a small cabin, bathroom, and a covered deck with benches to get out of the sun. This boat holds up to 6 people with 4 people fishing at a time.
The 48-foot Chris Craft with a comfortable salon, bathroom, and large cockpit with a fighting chair. It will provide the best for a day of deep sea fishing. This boat holds up to 8 fishermen.
Both boats come equipped with a full collection of Penn International rods and reels. You'll have your choice of deep sea, bottom, light tackle. or shark fishing. It's your charter, so it's your choice. All charters include bait, tackle, and ice onboard.
Catch and release...or have your trophy mounted and sent home. Either way, you'll have a blast fishing in the world-famous waters around Nassau.
Blue Marlin...Apr May Oct Nov, Wahoo...Jan Feb Nov Dec, Mahi-Mahi...Jan Apr May Jun Dec, Sailfish...Apr May Oct Nov, Yellow Fin Tuna...Jun Jul Aug, Barracuda...Year round, Snapper...Year round, Jack Sharks...Year round
|35' boat ||
||(Charter for up to 6 people, 4 fishing at a time.)|
|48' boat ||
||(Charter for up to 8 people.)|
|08:30 AM||(4.00 hrs)|
|01:00 PM||(4.00 hrs)|
No Taxi Required
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• The price of this tour does not include any food or drinks. You may bring your own if you wish.
• Every day may be a fishing day, but not necessarily a catching day. Catching fish is not guaranteed, but it is guaranteed that you will need sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, a hat, and your camera.
• If you prefer to do fly, bottom, or shark fishing, please send ShoreTrips an email. We will contact the captain for you.
• The 35' boat holds up to 6 people with 4 people fishing at a time. The 48' boat holds a maximum of 8 fishermen.
• Only the 35' boat is available on December 25th.