There's no better way to explore off-the-beaten path Cozumel than by hopping in a dune buggy and embarking on this exclusive tour. Add in some snorkeling, incredible views, a great Mexican lunch, and a visit to a Mayan ruin, and you've got one heck of a memorable day!
This tour includes:
Days of Operation
Departures (Local time)
Transfer / Meeting Instructions
See Special Instructions
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• Please note that you will need to take a taxi to the tour starting point. The taxi ride is approximately 5-7 minutes and the cost is about $10 USD for up to 4 passengers. More detailed instructions will be on the voucher you'll receive after your booking is confirmed.
• Buggies hold up to 4 passengers.
• Beverages such as purified bottled water and sodas are available throughout the tour (4 per person).
• Mexican lunch includes chicken fajitas, assorted Mexican dishes such as fried tacos, sopes, corn chips, Mexican salsas, and ice cold seasonal fruit beverages.
• Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
• The guide has first aid training and a first aid kit in case of an emergency.
• The tour is perfect for beginners to advanced participants.
• There is no charge for children ages 4 and under. We have a limited number of child seats should you decide to rent one. They cost is $10 and is payable on site when you arrive. It's also OK if you wish to bring your own child car seat. Children 4 and under are not allowed to snorkel for safety reasons and a guardian must stay with the child at all times.
• The vehicles are standard transmission. You must know how to drive stick shift.
• Minimum age to drive is 21 years old with a valid driver’s license.
• No one under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. will be allowed to drive.
• Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old.
• Maximum weight limit is 250 lbs per person.
• Guests who are pregnant, insulin dependent, or who have heart conditions, asthma, or epilepsy are not allowed to snorkel.
• Sold out on December 16, 2014.
Send an email with this trip information to a friend.
|Recipient's email address:|
Discover Cozumel's many hidden treasures as you set out in a dune buggy!