Only 10 minutes from downtown Cozumel at famous Chankanaab National Park, this is the perfect backdrop for your manatee experience. The park offers incredible snorkeling, diving, restaurants, and a beautiful beach.
This tour includes:
Days of Operation
Departures (Local time)
Transfer / Meeting Instructions
Taxi and Transfers Required
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• Please check in 30 minutes prior to activity time.
• The admission fee to Chankanaab Park is included in the price for manatee program participants.
• You may observe someone participating in a manatee program (and take photos and videos) by paying the admission fee into the park. The cost is $21 for adults and $14 for children ages 3-11. Please note, however, the best photos will be taken by our professionals as observers are not allowed on the platforms for safety purposes. If you have questions, please call ShoreTrips prior to booking.
• Transfers are not included. The 10-15 minute taxi ride will cost approximately $10 each way per taxi for up to 4 people.
• There are lockers available for rent at the park (free for manatee participants).
• Please note that the Dolphin Swim facility does not accept US cash in their restaurants, boutiques and photo purchase stations. Please bring Pesos or a Credit/Debit card to make any payments.
VERY IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BRING YOUR SHORETRIPS PREPAID VOUCHER OR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM--NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Minimum age: 6 years old.
• For the safety and comfort of guests and the manatees, children ages 6-12 years old must be accompanied by one participating, paying adult per child.
• If children are 13 years old and over, they may swim on their own, but must have an adult present at the manatee facility.
• Do not wear sunblock while with the manatees, unless it is biodegradable.
• Non-swimmers are welcome, but must be comfortable in deep water. Each person is required to wear a life jacket.
• Jewelry, watches, rings, bracelets, or any object that might scratch the manatee are not allowed.
• Guests must follow the rules of the guides/instructors at all times.
Taxi prices are approximate. ShoreTrips does not monitor them.
Send an email with this trip information to a friend.
|Recipient's email address:|
Interact with the gentle giants!
Ask ShoreTrips a question about this excursion.
|Your email address:|