ST. MARTIN ISLAND AND BEACH TOUR
St. Martin is rather small and quite overdeveloped in some places, yet this tour will allow you to explore some of the quiet niches. We highly recommend spending most of your time on the French side, especially if you are shopping and eating!
This tour includes:
Days of Operation
Departures (Local time)
Transfer / Meeting Instructions
No Taxi Required
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• We suggest that you bring a swimsuit, towel, and sunscreen.
• Please be aware that this beach is in close proximity to a "clothing optional" beach.
• Please book the earliest time possible. If your ship arrives at 9 a.m., please book the 9 a.m. tour.
• Please note: This is not a private tour!
• The actual length of this trip varies, depending on how much time you would like to spend at the beach. Your driver will arrange a pick up time for your return transfer to the ship.
Send an email with this trip information to a friend.
|Recipient's email address:|
An overview of the Dutch and French sides of the island, with time at St. Martin's fabulous beach.
Ask ShoreTrips a question about this excursion.
|Your email address:|