You'll be happy to know that the owner of this stable is one of the directors of the local Horse and Donkey Rescue and Rehome Program. Be assured that the well-being of their horses is of utmost importance to them. They'll take the time to match you with the correct horse for your riding ability.
This tour includes:
Days of Operation
Departures (Local time)
Transfer / Meeting Instructions
No Taxi Required
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• Wear your swimsuit under your clothes, sunscreen, and a hat, and bring a towel.
• Photos and videos of you and your horse will be available for purchase.
• UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE INFORM THE HORSE STABLE IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THE DUNNS RIVER FALLS ADD-ON TO THE HORSEBACK RIDE.
• THIS TOUR IS NOT ADVISABLE FOR PREGNANT WOMEN OR THOSE WITH NECK OR BACK PROBLEMS.
• There is a minimum height of 3 ft. for all riders, regardless of age.
• The maximum weight is 240 pounds.
• Doubling up of riders is not allowed.
• Helmets are available for all riders, and required for riders under age 18.
• This trip is not available on Christmas Day.
Send an email with this trip information to a friend.
|Recipient's email address:|
Learn the history of Jamaica from atop your trusty steed.